ATTENTION DREAMERS: Today, January 13, 2018, the Department of Homeland Security’s USCIS announced they will resume accepting renewal applications for DACA after an order from a Federal Court. Those who have work permits that expired on or after September 5th, 2017 may now file renewal applications. For more information follow the link below for the… Read More
Charlotte Immigration attorney at your service
Pardo Law Firm, PLLC, led by Charlotte immigration attorney Jorge Pardo, is dedicated to guiding individuals and families in Charlotte NC and nationwide through the entire immigration process. From obtaining lawful permanent resident status to naturalization, our immigration lawyer can assist you. Pardo Law Firm is based in Charlotte, North Carolina and was established by immigration attorney Jorge Pardo to represent clients in all immigration matters.
Foreign workers assistance
Pardo immigration Law Firm helps companies in the application process to request visas for foreign workers. Call us today at (704) 644-7065 for immediate assistance.
Services provided by the immigration attorney’s office
Immigration attorney Jorge Pardo offers a full array of services to Charlotte individuals and families, including:
- Family-based immigration (petitions for relatives)
- Employment-based immigration and visas for temporary or immigrant workers
- Investor visas
- Fiancé visas
- Adjustment of status
- Consular process
- Naturalization / citizenship
- Temporary protected status (TPS)
- Advance Parole
- Cuban Adjustment Act
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- FBI Rap Sheet record requests
- Removal / deportation defense in Immigration Court
- Immigration Bonds
- Cancellation of Removal
- Waivers (I-601 and I-212)
- Provisional Waiver process for unlawful presence (I-601A)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- T and U visas
- Voluntary Departure
- Prosecutorial Discretion requests
- All other immigration cases
Meeting with an immigration attorney
Founding immigration attorney Jorge Pardo offers the added benefit of personal service to Charlotte residents. He meets with every client one-on-one, providing attentive and tailored legal assistance to better meet the client’s unique needs.
To schedule an initial consultation, call our immigration law office at (704) 644-7065 today. Our Charlotte office is conveniently located on Exit 6A off of I-77. See our contact page for a map of our Charlotte location. Services in Spanish and Haitian Creole are available.
We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans.